Click Here!

Thursday, November 24, 2005

~Annual Dinners~

There's two dinners coming up. Aside for the company's annual dinner which will be held this Friday, our club-Urban Spikerz will be having one as well on the 10th Dec'05. Am kinda busy preparing for those functions as I'm part of the event committee for both. Guess what's the theme for ACS Annual Dinner this year?! Its Retro 70's!! afro..bell bottom.. polka dot.. huhhuhu. can't imagine myself wearing those.. hehehe I'll be singing again this year... A song by Joan Jett "I Hate Myself For Loving You". ;) Hope things goes well. As for the Urban Spikerz Dinner, the theme is just simple. "Black & White"...Mix and match stuff.. kinda cool, cos I've many clothes that suits the theme.. hey, its money saving d'uh... ahaks!! Nazim, Zaki & me handling the entertainment activities for the night. Proposed few things during the meeting last tuesday night over dinner with other part of the committees.. So, we gonna have another discussion amongst us regards to the dinner. Lets make it happen!! q=) Am still thinking, who should I invite to be my dates for the dinner. Few on my list.....haven't shorlisted any.. (sounds like too many 'calon2nyer' huh!) hehehe Well, thats for me to know... :p
Last year ACS Annual Dinner
Me & My Cousin
Friday & Saturday I'm off from work. Its Thanksgiving!! I dont celebrate this occasion, but this is my public holiday ya'all since I was born in US.. Ooopsss!! correction, working under US team.. LOL.
Bowling Tournament!!
Yeah.. I play bowling.. but am not that good though. Just for fun. Neway, its on this weekend, Sunday 27th Nov'05. The organizer? who else?! None other than Miss Nisa from the one and only club, The Urban Spikerz! hehehe (you guys must be thinking, my life has been occupied with this club all the time..) hehehe dats how I'm ALIVE! ah-ha, dont make any conclusion.. I do have other activities, but its excites me to talk more about stuff relates to the club.. :p My group are led by Shahrul..the rest, Zaidie, Nazim & ME.. Hopefully we get something in this tourney. Oh ya, the prizes will be given out during the Annual Dinner.. Wish me luck!
~Its a busy day for me..lotsa things to be done by today~

2 comments:

Izham Miyake said...

Wah bestnya.. sampai 2? hehe..

Makin la tak kurus awak tu..

Anonymous said...

ojaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! dikau kah itu??? akhirnya...ku temui jua dikau disini... ailina la skg...bagus2..ada pekembangan..aku jugak yg tak bekembang...dengar cite ko dah kaya skg ni...

weii bila nak buat gathering nih? dah 1 dekad tak jumpa...

ko jgn delete comment aku ni aaa... hehehe...