Click Here!

Friday, November 18, 2005

Harry Potter & The Goblet Of Fire..

Before I starts with the Harry Potter thingy, just before I went for the movie.. Khairi PM me thru the Yahoo Messenger saying.. Khairi: Tgh mogok ker? Lama giler senyap? I was like ... :-? Me: uiksss! I ke mogok?! bukan U ker yg senyap? Look who's talking.. Khairi: :p Khairi: I rase pening.. cam nk demam pun ade. Me: Laaa.. ye ker? tak mkn ubat? Then, how u're goin to drive back? Khairi: takpela... blk nnt boleh trus tido jer....laaagi best.
This is Khairi..
The conversation continues on the phone. I called him since I'm leaving the office. Bla...blaa.. nuthing much to share here though.. just a normal conversation between a friend who concern about her friend who is sick.. :) End of conversation. *************************************************** I went and watched it yesterday at the GSC One Utama with Bear and my cousin Gee. Bear managed to get the ticket for 6.20pm show. Luckily me and Gee was able to be there on time. The movie was quite slow at the beginning before the actual adventures of Harry Potter begins. With all the magical stuffs and weirdo's and so the beauty of the "backdrops", I really find it amazing. Even though I've closed my eyes at times where I find there are few characters which I believed have the weird and scary face.. hehehe but, I was able to catch up the stories ok.. :p Left the cinema at 9.20pm.. Drove back home... Laypark for a while at the mamak stall nearby the house with my cousin then, heading home.. Sent her back..reached home at 10.30pm. (Its Bear on the right!) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Nazim called while I was driving home from the mamak stall asking which cinema I went and watch the Harry Potter.. I said, I'm with a friend of mine and my cousin watched it in GSC One Utama. He felt quite 'terkilan' and 'terasa' as our other friends went to watch the Harry Potter without him and he thought I was with them. Be patient kay dear... Am sure they have forgotten to ask you along or they might have other reason of not telling you..but hey, I can company you for the movie if you want. ;) Just dont feel bad about it kay! wink2!!

No comments: