Click Here!

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

New Year!!

  • Yeah i know... its 17th days after new year.. hehehe.. doesnt really matter though.. Well, talking about new year.. which always come with a resolution (AZAM baru katanyer... owh.. Azam Jersey No 3..teringat plak kt dier.. hehehe) My 2006 resolutions? how to put it in words yea... (actually senang jer.. sajer bg blog ni pjg skit..heheh) hmmm.. actually its been 3 years in a row with the same resolution.. since it still not achieveable..hehehe.. guess what?! none other than to slim down... :D ahaks! Other than that, I wanna improve myself.. be it financially, as a person, and as one of good muslimah.. simply because i want to make this world a better place to live.. It has to starts from a person aight... hopefully... :)
  • This month has been quite hectic for me (as at 17th Jan).. lotsa things to be done.. Oh ya! i've got injured.. my right leg got cracked fractured somehow while playing volleyball.. really gotta get a new shoes.. (and dats because am wearing improper shoes... ) this is a 2nd injury related to foot.. Dr's advise not to play at least a month.. but i've started playing already hehehe.. (skit2.. giaaan laaa...) and everytime after the game..i started to look for the ice.. damn! it still hurts... (",)
  • I'm moving out end of this month 28th to Nisa's house in Keramat. I know.. its quite far from my workplace..but, am looking for a new job in KL now... besides, mmg tgh sakit hati giler dgn my boss.. Simply wanna put blame on me after he was the one who gave the wrong information to be communicate with the end user.. heeee... geramnyerrr.. its been 2 years i've tolerate with his attitude..and all this while, i dont make any noise.. but the other day, i had enough.. I've started to raise my voice too.. and told him, i cant tolerate this anymore.. Guess he never sees me get angry.. I can feel the heat over my face.. tahan marah punyer pasal.. suara pun dah bergetar.. ended up, he came up and said, "hehehhe.. i'm sorry.. miscommunication jer tuuu.." boley?! uhuuhhh sabar jerlah.. and......susahnyer nk dpt keje.. iskkk, iskkk...uwaaaa!!
  • Last saturday, i hanged out with Naz.. (Nazli..) We had drinks at titiwangsa since i was there for training.... naaa.. to watch my friends playing actually.. :( he came around 8.35pm.. we talked about lotsa things.. work, hobbies.. families..interests..life and stuff. He seems pretty interesting to get hook with.. till further notice.. bnyk lg kena explore dier nie.. hehehe

No comments: