Click Here!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Down..

My feeling isn't normal today.. at times I feel delightful and at times I feel a bit down. Chatting with my cousin in Sabah for a while.. He sounded very happy and he's coming over to KL next month. Can't wait to see him. It’s been a while we didn't hang out, and I am sure there'll be lots stuffs for us to tell each others. I'll be going to meet up with Daniel tomorrow after work, since he'll be leaving to Dubai the next day for 2 weeks. Lately ni mcm malas nk dating dgn sesaper.. I'm just tired and maybe its time for me to stick to one person.. but who?! Thinking about commitment make me wanna runaway... I'm happy with the way I’m living my life now...surrounded by good friends indeed and great activities. I've to admit that at times I do feel lonely, but it doesn’t bother me much though.. Oh ya, heard of this quote? "The beauty of a woman is nothing the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart- the place where love resides." I feel appreciated when I keep on reading this. Somehow, it made my day! :) Labor Day?! We have planned to go to Sungai Gabai in Hulu Langat for picnic. Hopefully, the weather will be good. It’s just a simple getaway to enjoy the greens. I'm off till Tuesday.. Think am just gonna be lazing at home on Tuesday. Asyik keluar jerrr.. dah lama tak masak, takut lak hilang skill nanti. Hmm.. Maybe I could try out few new recipes on Tuesday! ;) Lmbatnyer kul 5.30pm.. Can’t wait to leave the office. I've volleyball training later at 8pm, but will be going straight to the court after work.. will need to fetch Aziz at Dataran Prima then Siti at Titiwangsa LRT station later.... Erkkk! baru pukul 4.50pm?! aiyyoohhh... lama lg nk kena tunggu niee.. Sigh!!

No comments: