Click Here!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Quick Updates!!

Work:
Currently i'm attached to Naza-one of the company in the group of coz.. but before u ask, am not doing sales.. so, no discounts for cars.. hehehe
Been working here for almost 3 months now. Too many things in my plate... getting busier than usual.. :-/ However, I love wut I am doing now. ;)
Love:
Still searching for the one.. Am I??! :-?
Life:
1. Currently staying alone in Desa Pandan. One of my friend might be joining me next month, so there'll be two of us renting the house.
2. Volleyball tournament(s) coming up after raya. Gotta get ready.. My leg is still not fully recovered as yet.. there's slightly pain at the ankle when walking.. I guess, its time to do the check up again.
3. I'm furthering my studies.. My 1st class will start on the 23rd of August.. Arghh! can't wait for it to begin... u know.. new friends, new stuff to learn.. and new beginning of course. ;)
What else yeah??
Update later..

No comments: